- Beautiful Views from Kyrgyzstan
- How to Keep your Valuables Safe at the Beach
- Unique Adventures to do in Alanya, Turkey
- Tips for Orlando Travel Arrangements For Your Family Vacation
- How to Find the best hotel deals
- Where to Celebrate Your Birthday in Bangkok?
- Things to Know about Shrines and Temples in Japan Before you Visit
- How to Find the Best Photogenic Locations in the Philippines?
- Attractions in Chachapoyas, Peru which you Must not Miss!!
- How to plan a day tour to Whitsunday Islands Australia
The original Central Asian countries Kyrgyzstan, which has natural beauties like high mountain with seven thousanders belongs. The country became independent in 1991 from the former Soviet Union and has, due to the natural beauty of a great tourist potential. … (read more)
Kyrgyzstan can only be described as breathtaking: Green fields are next to snow-capped mountains, and wherever one is, the varied landscape provides the perfect backdrop to unique experiences. Although tourism is increasing, the number of visitors are still so low … (read more)
If you travel Kyrgyzstan,here are few tips and information about Eating and Drinking in Kyrgyzstan. Shashlik (mutton pieces, grilled over charcoal fire) and Lipioschka (round, unleavened bread) are often offered by the roadside. Plov is a Central Asian dish of … (read more)